Royal Melbourne Estates is dedicated in looking after your investment property as if it were our own.
We guarantee you to provide with the best personalised management of your investment property with our level of service schedule as per below.
- Provide an estimate of potential rental income for your property
- Provide marketing/advertising recommendation
- Recommend ways to maximise the property’s appeal to prospective tenants
- Arrange preparation/display of For Lease Boards/advertising
- Provide regular reports of prospective tenants
- Check prospective tenant application, including tenant database checks
- Prepare lease and arrange signing by landlord/agent and Tenant.
- Submit tenant offers & recommendations
- Take pictures/video of property & include with condition report
- Prepare property condition reports at the start/ end of lease.
Property Management Services
- Monitor, collect and account for rent
- Lodge bond/bond claim with RTBA at the beginning / end of tenancy
- Arrange periodic inspections, including via contractors and Report
- Arrange Periodic essential services inspections and reports and report to client
- Arrange Property maintenance/ repairs/renovations, including by engagement of contractors
- Monitor lease expires and advise current rental trends
- Conduct rent reviews and Report
- Liaise with tenants to arrange prospective tenant inspection
- Conduct final inspections at lease end and report
Property Management Accounting Services
- Prepare monthly statement or rent collected and outgoings paid
- Payment of utilities/rates/land tax/owner’s corporation fees, if requested by client in writing
- Payment of valuers/ architects/ engineers/ trades/ professionals, if requested by client in writing.
- Prepare Financial Reports